|Rosie parked in the Texas T Campground|
This is a relatively small Mom-and-Pop campground. It was easy to tell that the family cared about their park and were trying to take care of it. The park was very neat, clean and well-groomed.
Our site was a pull-thru as were most sites in this park. We also had full connections, including cable TV.
The antennas outside the office caught my attention. They had the look of ham radio antennas. That was confirmed by talking to the owners. I enjoyed talking to the owner about amateur radio.
Here is some specific information about this park:
- There were a couple of camping loops in this park.
- Our site was gravel and level.
- Our site had 30 amp electrical service.
- Our site had water, sewer and cable TV connections.
- There was a dump station in this park.
- AT&T placed a good 4G voice and data signal over this park.
- The park provided a WiFi signal over the park that varied in usability with the number of people using it.
- We didn't see too much from Rosie's TV antenna. We were thankful for the park's cable TV connection.
- This was a pet friendly park.
- We camped in this park during May 2017.
|View behind the Texas T Campground|