|Rockwell RV Park in Oklahoma City|
|Buffalo exhibit at the RV Park|
|Rosie at the Rockwell RV Park|
This appeared to us to be a nice "mom and pop" type campground. Our site was a pull-through and there was more room between sites than we saw at the previous two private campgrounds we stopped at on this trip.
We arrived late and left early, so we really didn't get a good chance to review this park. Instead of our normal narative about each campground Rosie spends the night in, we will mostly talk about this park using bullet points.
Some specifics about this park:
Our site had 20, 30 and 50 amp electrical service.
- Our site had water, electric and sewer connections.
- The park provided muffins and coffee every morning for breakfast.
- The park provided free copies of the local newspaper for its guests.
- The park had an indoor swimming pool and a hot tub.
- There were a couple of weight lifting gadgets near the pool.
- There were a couple of clean bathhouses in the park. The showers had the look of the ones in junior high school and we decided to use Rosie's shower that night.
- As a reminder of where we were, there was a large storm shelter in the park.